Do you ever feel like you’re paying too much for your internet? Are you tired of unreliable connections and hidden fees? Look no further, because BOSS Wireless has the solution you need.
What is the ACP Program or Affordable Connectivity Program?
Introducing the Affordable Connectivity Program, or ACP Program for short. ACP Program is a government benefit program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that provides discounts on monthly broadband Internet access service and certain connected devices.
Eligibility for the ACP will be determined by the National Verifier, administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company. ACP discounted device offer is subject to product availability. you can enjoy high-speed internet access at a price that won’t break the bank. No more worrying about surprise charges or expensive bills, just affordable, reliable internet access for you and your family.
So, how do you qualify for this amazing program? It’s easy. Here are some of the ways you can become eligible:
Low-income status: Your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you’re struggling financially, we want to help. ACP is designed to provide affordable internet access to those who need it most. If you meet the low-income requirements in your area, you may be eligible for our program.
Government assistance: If you’re currently receiving government assistance, such as SNAP or Medicaid, you may qualify for ACP. We believe that everyone should have access to reliable internet, regardless of their financial situation. Here is a list of eligible government programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- Federal Housing Assistance, including: (i) Public Housing (ii) Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/Section 202/ Section 811 (iii) Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers) (iv) Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians.
Student status: You or a member of your household received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year. We understand that being a student can be expensive. That’s why we offer special discounts to students who are enrolled in accredited colleges and universities.
Senior status: If you’re a senior citizen, you may be eligible for ACP. We believe that our elders deserve access to the internet just as much as anyone else, and we want to make sure that they have the resources they need to stay connected.
Military status: If you’re currently serving in the military or are a veteran, we want to thank you for your service. That’s why we offer special discounts to members of the military and their families.
Tribal status: If you’re a member of a federally recognized tribe, you may qualify for ACP. We want to make sure that Native American communities have access to reliable internet, and we’re proud to offer our program to those who need it. You maybe qualify if you participate in one of these assistance programs and live on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
As you can see, there are many ways to qualify for the ACP Program. We believe that everyone should have access to reliable internet, regardless of their financial situation. That’s why we offer a variety of plans to fit your needs and budget. Whether you’re a casual internet user or need high-speed access for work or school, we’ve got you covered.
What Are The Benefits of Signing Up for ACP Program?
- No contracts: We believe in giving our customers flexibility. That’s why we don’t require any long-term contracts. You can cancel at any time without any penalty.
- No hidden fees: We believe in transparency. That’s why we don’t hide any fees from our customers. What you see is what you get.
- High-speed internet: We know how frustrating it can be to have slow internet. That’s why we offer high-speed access to all of our customers.
- Easy setup: We believe that setting up your internet should be easy. That’s why we provide simple, step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
- Excellent customer service: We believe in treating our customers right. That’s why we have a team of dedicated customer service representatives who are available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the ACP Program today and start enjoying affordable, reliable internet access. Join our community of satisfied customers and take the first step towards a better, more connected future.